Doctor of Ministry
An Acadia Doctor of Ministry will help you by:
- Providing opportunities for personal refreshment through worship, friendship, and encouragement while on campus in the beautiful retreat-like setting of Nova Scotia’s Annapolis Valley.
- Enriching your mind and soul by going deeper through the advanced study of scripture and theology.
- Deepening your spiritual life through courses and companionship in spiritual formation.
- Strengthening your ministry and leadership skills through advanced practical courses from scholar-practitioners.
- Helping you conduct cutting-edge research to discover insights for ministry effectiveness in the 21st century.
We invite you join us at Acadia to gain the energy, skills, and depth you need for the long-haul in ministry and to sharpen your effectiveness as a Christian leader. Take some time and explore this site, and then contact us so we can discuss how we can support you in fulfilling your call as a ministry leader for today’s world.
“ADC is a community of love and respect. DMIN students come from different parts of the world, yet we are united in Christ. We have different cultures, different backgrounds, different experiences, and different point of views. All of these enriched my life, and helped me to grow personally and professionally.”
– Mei Lan (Miriam) Chow
Lecturer, Pastoral Counselling & Supervisor, CPE; Bethel Bible Seminary (Hong Kong)